June book and future possible reads.

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Pam Thatcher 1 year ago
    • Pam Thatcher
      Participant
      @rogandpamtgmail-com

Have finished June book and really enjoyed it. The ladies of Afghanistan certainly have had a lot to contend with. The book in May wasn’t really my cup of tea, I did finish it, but won’t be reading any more from the series.
      I am currently reading ‘House of Silence’ by Linda Gillard, and was amazed to find about a quarter of the way through the story, quilting and quilts become central to the plot. Might be something others will enjoy.

• Nina
      Participant
      @nina

Pam,
      Thank you for taking the time to comment; it’s good to know that others are reading the books too!
      I am trying to pick a wide range of books, so some months may not be to your liking.
      I have just downloaded the Linda Gillard book to my Kindle, thank you for the suggestion.
      / Nina

• Pam Thatcher
      Participant
      @rogandpamtgmail-com

Thanks Nina – I love reading different books, and the book club gives me options I just wouldn’t find or pick up on – I fully understand that not all of them will be ‘my cup of tea’, but hey, that’s the beauty of the club. I have ordered the July book – Fools Puzzle – and am looking forward to starting it. I usually read on the kindle, so the ‘real’ book will be a novelty! Thanks for your hard work, and please be assured that I will keep on reading, and sometimes, commenting. Hope you enjoy Linda Gillard’s book, please let me know what you think. Pam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.