June book and future possible reads.

2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  Pam Thatcher 3 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Pam Thatcher
    Participant
    @rogandpamtgmail-com

Have finished June book and really enjoyed it. The ladies of Afghanistan certainly have had a lot to contend with. The book in May wasn’t really my cup of tea, I did finish it, but won’t be reading any more from the series.
    I am currently reading ‘House of Silence’ by Linda Gillard, and was amazed to find about a quarter of the way through the story, quilting and quilts become central to the plot. Might be something others will enjoy.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Pam Thatcher.
  • Nina
    Participant
    @nina

Pam,
    Thank you for taking the time to comment; it’s good to know that others are reading the books too!
    I am trying to pick a wide range of books, so some months may not be to your liking.
    I have just downloaded the Linda Gillard book to my Kindle, thank you for the suggestion.
    / Nina

• Pam Thatcher
    Participant
    @rogandpamtgmail-com

Thanks Nina – I love reading different books, and the book club gives me options I just wouldn’t find or pick up on – I fully understand that not all of them will be ‘my cup of tea’, but hey, that’s the beauty of the club. I have ordered the July book – Fools Puzzle – and am looking forward to starting it. I usually read on the kindle, so the ‘real’ book will be a novelty! Thanks for your hard work, and please be assured that I will keep on reading, and sometimes, commenting. Hope you enjoy Linda Gillard’s book, please let me know what you think. Pam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.