"Sew Deadly" so (sew?) far?

5 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Arlene McLeish 4 years, 3 months ago
    • Arlene McLeish
      Participant
      @arlene

Hello,

As we start a long weekend, with the prospect of glorious sunny weather, it’s an idea time to get on with this month’s book.

So how are you getting on with it? How far have you got? What do you like and what do you not like?

Hope you have a lovely relaxing day with plenty of time for yourself and to read!

Arlene

• Elaine Quickfall
      Participant
      @elaineq

Just finished it, it was a nice easy read with some interesting characters. I did guess “who done it” but still enjoyed it. My kindle edition had a few typos, which is always annoying

• Arlene McLeish
        Participant
        @arlene

I’m so glad that you enjoyed it! It’s not a book that I’d come across before, so good to hear that it was n enjoyable read.

• Vicky Everitt
      Participant
      @gravic

Found it a really exciting enjoyable easy read, and am just about to start the second in the series because I want to find out what happens next to Tori!

• Frances Darvill
      Participant
      @frankied

I have just finished it, I really enjoyed it its great to have all these new books that i have never heard of. I didnt guess who had done it. I would move in to that village/town just to visit the bakery 🙂
      Lots of love
      Francesxx

• Arlene McLeish
      Participant
      @arlene

Great to hear that it’s inspired you to seek out the others in the series. Hope you enjoy then just as much!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.