The Book for June is …

• Arlene McLeish
      Participant
      @arlene

‘The Forgotten Seamstress’ by Liz Trenow.

I know that we’re only halfway through May, but I thought I’d give you a chance to get hold of a copy of June’s book in plenty of time.

It’s available in printed format as well as a Kindle version. As far as I’m aware, there’s also an audiobook version.

I know that buying books can be expensive, so why not check with your local library as to whether they have a copy, or can order one for you?

And there’s some more exciting news about this to come….

• Frances Darvill
      Participant
      @frankied

Thank you so much gives me a chance to get it ordered. Yet another one I havent read. Woohoo.

Lots of love
      Francesxx

• Arlene McLeish
      Participant
      @arlene

Glad to hear that – always good to pick up a new book!

Liz Trenow, the author of the Forgotten Seamstress, has kindly given an interview to UKQU which you can find in our Quilt News Section. There’s a link to Lynne Edward’s pattern interpreting Maria’s Quilt too. Be great to see everyone’s efforts in the future over at UK Quilters United FB Group and maybe we can group them all into our social media Pinterest and Instagram. But enjoy the book and don’t forget to come and chat with Arlene and us all. Watch out for Arlene’s regular column each month in the British Patchwork and Quilting Magazine too.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.